Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Advocacy Center helps California company secure $12.5 million contract with a Macedonian government agency
- Commercial missions
- Market access missions
- Policy missions
- Combined missions
- Certified trade missions
The Department of Commerce offers several types of trade missions, all of which include U.S. companies and usually include senior Commerce officials:
Trade events provide venues for U.S. exporters to meet international buyers, distributors, or representatives.
ITA maintains a searchable list of all official trade missions and trade events sponsored by the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce on our sister website, Export.gov.
What’s the Latest?
- U.S. Trade Mission to Sub-Saharan Africa Concludes in Kenya
- Statement from U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade Stefan M. Selig on Passage of Trade Promotion Authority Legislation
- Commerce Official Announces 2016 International Buyer Program Events
Tradeology, the ITA Blog
U.S. Metropolitan Areas Set Export Highs in 2014
- Spotlight on Brazil: Investment Ties Our Economies and Communities Together
- Helping Middle Market Companies Increase Overseas Revenue: ITAâ€™s new partnership with American Express
- ASEAN Information is Now Easier to Find on Export.gov
Trade Agreements & Commercial Service Show Us Future with New TPA
ASEAN Information is Now Easier to Find on Export.gov
Export Success Series: "E" Award for Expansion into Colombian Market
Full July Issue
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.