Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Advocacy Center helps California company secure $12.5 million contract with a Macedonian government agency
- Commercial missions
- Market access missions
- Policy missions
- Combined missions
- Certified trade missions
The Department of Commerce offers several types of trade missions, all of which include U.S. companies and usually include senior Commerce officials:
Trade events provide venues for U.S. exporters to meet international buyers, distributors, or representatives.
ITA maintains a searchable list of all official trade missions and trade events sponsored by the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce on our sister website, Export.gov.
What’s the Latest?
- U.S. Trade Mission to Sub-Saharan Africa Concludes in Kenya
- Statement from U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade Stefan M. Selig on Passage of Trade Promotion Authority Legislation
- Commerce Official Announces 2016 International Buyer Program Events
Tradeology, the ITA Blog
Our Global City Celebrates Global Business
- NC Company Keeps its Ducks in A Row, Finds Global Success
- Partnering to Continue U.S. Export Growth in China
- Startup?Global Connects New Entrepreneurs to the World
Taking the Deeper Dive into Trade and Investment
Smart Growth Trade Mission to Guangzhou: The Start of Something Great
Think Big to Be Big!
Full June Issue
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.